- Company Name:
* Significant commuting may be required, and successful respondents must be able to travel using a work truck.
* May be exposed to loud noises, dust, chemicals, extreme weather conditions and sunlight while out in the field. May be required to work in a wide range of sometimes extreme weather conditions, including heat up to 120 degrees, cold as low as 15 degrees, strong winds, rain, sleet or snow.
* Work mostly consists of five, eight-hour days. Travel, overtime and/or night work may be required.
* Must be able to physically lift /carry 50 lbs.
* Regular and punctual attendance is required.
* High School Diploma or GED plus 15 years construction related experience. All jurisdictional certifications as required.
* Proficiency in on-site materials testing, following Caltrans Test Methods
* Familiarity and proven past track record delivering services
on Caltrans structure construction projects.
* Four year degree in Construction management or Construction technology preferred
* Experience with Caltrans structure construction process and procedures, with corresponding strong references.
Apply for this job
* Apply for this job online
* Email opportunity to a friend