- Company Name:
- Home Depot
* Successful completion of pre-employment tests if applicable
* Be able to work a flexible schedule (7 days a week availability)
Enjoy an impressive variety of benefits, including but not limited to:
* Competitive Salaries including Industry-Leading Bonuses
* Health and Wellness services
: Comprehensive Medical, Prescription Drug, Vision and Dental Benefits
* 401(k) Retirement Plan & employee
Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* Same-Sex Domestic Partner Benefits
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Associate Discount Programs
Discover what it's like to flourish and achieve in an inspiring environment, one that appreciates your uniqueness and complements your life. Explore the opportunity to drive unity, performance and passion at The Home Depot.
Expect to spend about 15 minutes completing this process and registering your interest in future openings. We will inform you when suitable positions come available - and to be considered for employment, you'll need to apply for the posted vacancy. Thank you for your interest in The Home Depot.
The Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer.
Date Posted: Dec 22, 2010
Functional Area: Retail/Merchandising
Company: The Home Depot
Relocation Provided: No